Why choose us?
Here are just a few reasons to choose Stirling Careers Consultancy:
- Independent and impartial Careers Advice
- Careers Professional registered with The Career Development Institute
- We adhere to The Career Development Institute's Code of Ethics and undertake continuous professional development
- Our Careers Interview style is a person-centred approach
- Stirling Careers Consultancy will work with you to design a package of Careers support to suit your needs
- Trained and accredited to deliver The Morrisby Profile a series of psychometric assessments to aid career choice
The founder of Stirling Careers Consultancy is Alistair Stirling building on 20 years of experience in leisure, recreation, tourism and education.
At the age of 50 Alistair retrained at Canterbury Christ Church University to become a Careers Adviser and studied for and gained a Qualification in Careers Guidance (QCG Level 7) and went on to study for an MA in Career Guidance his dissertation title: People Over 50 Facing Redundancy.
He has had an article published in "Career Guidance Today" about his dissertation work on the over 50s.
Alistair has a track record of managing a wide range of leisure and tourism facilities before moving into education where he has successfully managed a range of government educational funded projects including Single Regeneration Budgets (SRB), European Social Fund (ESF), Learning and Skills Council (LSC), Neighbourhood Renewal Fund. Alistair latterly worked at Morley College selling bespoke training solutions to organisations in both the public and private sectors.
Alistair Stirling gained a postgraduate Diploma in Management Studies from Teesside Polytechnic. Whilst teaching at Bromley College of Further & Higher Education he gained a Certificate in Education (FE).
For further information, please contact Stirling Careers Consultancy:
E-mail email@example.com or
Telephone on 0790 461 4946